Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year || Pink Bow City Sneak Peek...

IMG_6w734

2014 was an amazing year.  A lot of things happened in my personal life as well as here on my blog - so many incredible doors opened, opportunities seized, and with each passing day I'm reminded of how loved I am by my husband and my family.  Their love is a humbling example to me that never ceases to overwhelm me with conviction and joy.  In 2014 we were given a new opportunity, we moved to our dream location in the States, I collaborated with some of my favorite brands ever, I was featured by Self Magazine, I was named top Chicago blogger in Fab Fit Fun, and I am featured in the current issue of Pink Bow Magazine with my own article and editorial spread, wearing the Gilda Gown by Wheels & Dollbay!  Here is just a little sneak peek - I can't wait to receive my copy and share more with you.  Thank you so much for reading and supporting my vision here on Chicago Chic... Happy New Year!

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! You look absolutely stunning!
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being named top Chicago blogger in Fab Fit Fun, on being featured by Self Magazine and now in the current issue of Pink Bow Magazine! You are phenomenal, so I won't be surprised if your fame continues to grow in this new year 2015. Best wishes for even more success. Who knows, maybe I'll be watching you on the "big screen" sometime in the future. Have a wonderful year.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you CC, you have thrilled us for 2014, we await your sensual, sexy styles of 2015......love and best wishes Kevin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that 2014 was good to you and here's hoping 2015 is even better! I'm a new follower and hope to see more posts from you soon! <3

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao. Ho letto dal tuo About che hai vissuto in Italia e quindi ti scrivo in italiano. Volevo complimentarmi per questa foto, sei davvero molto bella. E complimenti anche per i tuoi successi del 2014. Ti auguro un felicissimo 2015 !!!!!! Baci,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fierce. Hope your new year is going fantastic!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel