Friday, January 9, 2015

Peach Silk + Black Bows || Yurei Vintage Style Boudoir Set

IMG_25s45

Happy Friday, I've got an extra post for you this week because I have too many fun posts to share with you all this month!  You might remember a while back when I introduced you to Yurei Boutique in this post.  Well today I'm excited to share with you another gorgeous Yurei lingerie set... luxurious peach silk bralet & briefs, and a feminine 6-strap girdle with adorable bow details. {The entire set is on sale!}  I am obsessed with this girdle - it fits like a glove and the 6-strap detail is not only adorable but also allows for an extra secure assurance to stay put.  The girdle is also thick and sturdy yet with just the right amount of give.  It's also perfect for smoothing out corset lines, and can be worn over a corset just as I am here.  I paired the set with lace and fishnet stockings from Silkies, and of course I had to top it off by lounging on a soft faux fur throw... ;)

IMG_25ww3w8
IMG_2611
IMG_253w4
IMG_d2s550
IMG_2693
Bralet :: Yurei Boutique {on sale!}
Briefs :: Yurei Boutique {on sale!}
Girdle :: Yurei Boutique {on sale!}
Corset :: Orchard Corset
Stockings :: Silkies
Strappy Bra under Bralet :: Agent Provocateur {on sale!}
Faux Fur Throw :: Similar
Earrings :: Oasap

3 comments:

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel