Monday, February 23, 2015

Florals Upon Florals || Spring Preparation

IMG_0083

I always feel ready for the change of the seasons... each holds it's own beauty, and with the change also brings wardrobe rotation.  With Spring just around the corner, lately I've been drawn to sun dresses, feminine shapes, and lighter colors.  The Sweet Melody yellow floral dress by Pigtails and Pirates immediately satisfied every bit of Spring inspiration I've begun to crave!  It is just the exact perfect shade of yellow, and I love the dainty sweetheart neckline.  I was excited to pair this amazing ivory hat with a daisy netted veil by Deviously Sweet Designs.... it is just the perfect delicate piece to pair with almost any vintage-inspired outfit!  Here's a little dose of Springtime with a bit of foliage overload...

IMG_0361
IMG_0405_2
IMG_0345
IMG_0302
IMG_0257_2
IMG_9866_2
IMG_0294
IMG_0172_2




Earrings :: Oasap
Stockings :: Silkies
Shoes :: old, but love these too

3 comments:

  1. Love these spring photos and your yellow dress. So pretty and sweet!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As beautiful in a sundress as you are in a wiggle dress and I absolutely loved the way you styled this. <3

    xoxo
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel