Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine Gingham || Spring-Inspired Dress Two Ways

IMG_7301_2

I can't imagine a better Valentine's Day dress than this flirty feminine gingham dress by Heart of Haute!  It is easily one of my new favorite pieces that I own, and I know that I'll wear it all throughout Spring and Summer.  I wanted to show you it's diversity and all the fun ways to style it, so you'll see a few variations below.  Worn with a frilly white petticoat and accompanied by red roses, a Valentine's-inspired look is shown on the steps at Public Hotel.  Public Hotel is quite the historical landmark, and houses The Pump Room... established in 1938, it has served a long list of old hollywood figures such as Elizabeth Taylor, Audrey Hepburn, Jayne Mansfield, Frank Sinatra and more!  Another way I styled this frock shows an absence of petticoat which I actually really love, white lace gloves, and the perfect white tie-up sweater also by Heart of Haute!  Both looks feature the adorable gingham hair bows and red shoes.  Happy early Valentine's Day and have a romantic weekend!

IMG_8635_2 IMG_7317_2IMG_8576_2
IMG_7296_2
IMG_8528_2
IMG_7259_2
IMG_7139
IMG_7245
IMG_s7253_2
IMG_7150
Dress :: Heart of Haute
Hair Bows :: Heart of Haute
Sweater :: Heart of Haute
Gloves :: Similar
Shoes :: Similar

4 comments:

  1. WOW, so sexy anf fashion, full of the vintage style. I like so much<33
    http://www.totsites.com/tot/cutains

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this for V-Day!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cette robe est très belle et j'adore le sweater !! Avec un joli nœud devant c'est classe !

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel