Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Blush & Snowflakes || Pinup Girl Clothing Vivien Dress

IMG_1200_2

There is something about light colors and snow that I find so soft and magical.  With a setting of softly falling snowflakes and Chicago architecture of 1930, my blush-colored Vivien Dress from Pinup Girl Clothing's Pinup Couture almost made me feel like a mythical queen.  I was amazed by the impeccable fit, design, and quality of the Vivien... the soft sheen fabric is gorgeous and the slight stretch is flattering, gently hugging all the right places.   Adding to this royal femme ambience I wore the Rachel Swarovski-adorned veil by Niccoco, that I'm so absolutely honored was named after me!  As always, see the rest of my outfit details after the photos...

IMG_1252_2
IMG_1304e_2IMG_1241_2
IMG_1230_2IMG_1218_2
Crystal Veil :: Niccoco
Peach Flower :: Deviously Sweet Designs
Gloves :: Light in the Box
Stockings :: Silkies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel