Monday, March 23, 2015

Cherries || Unique Vintage Spring Look for #IAMUNIQUE Campaign

IMG_3132

Happy Official Spring!  A change in weather feels refreshing, as it always does to me when the seasons change.  My husband and I were just talking this morning about how we actually love the fact that we experience all weather here in Chicago.  It looks like Spring showers/thunderstorms are coming up this week...  I'll be opening up all my city skyrise windows and listening as the sprinkles fall, maybe sipping some vanilla tea.  For today's look, we had bright sunshine and a clear city skyline across the lake.  I fell in love with this Bernie Dexter cherry dress from Unique Vintage!  Cherries always remind me of Marilyn Monroe in Misfits... I draw so much inspiration from Old Hollywood bombshells but I'm sure to never try and replicate an exact look from head to toe... I much prefer to be own unique self.  You can actually read all about my thoughts on this in my latest guest post for the Unique Vintage #iamunique Campaign!

IMG_3430_2
IMG_3182_2
IMG_3096_2
IMG_3080
Dress :: Bernie Dexter via Unique Vintage
Pagoda :: Unique Vintage 
Earrings :: Unique Vintage

3 comments:

  1. lovely dress!
    kisses
    new post on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I love this dress because you are wearing it, you are amazing.

    Secondly, I had a dress almost identical to this when I was in college, and it was one of my spring time favorites! I may have to pick up a new one now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is wonderful! This dress is amazing, and fits you perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel