Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spring || Pinup Girl Clothing "Vamp Dress"

IMG_1948

Suddenly Spring is in the air and I'm getting excited for the change.  I can't think of a more perfect dress for walking around this beautiful city in the sunshine than the Pinup Girl Clothing Vamp Dress in Baton Rouge Floral!  I'm just so in love with everything about it - it's classic wiggle shape, gorgeous floral fabric, and it even has adjustable straps to fit a range of bust sizes.  The structured cups have a very vintage feel which I love.  So many times I watch old movies and long for dresses to have such shape to the bust, and Pinup Girl Clothing does not disappoint.  Here are some photos in the sunshine, plus a few extra candid photos with my dog... ;)

IMG_21x2_2
IMG_2225_2IMG_2077IMG_2167_2
IMG_2014
IMG_2160IMG_2142IMG_1981
IMG_1922IMG_1956
IMG_1920
IMG_1842IMG_1883_2IMG_1897_2
IMG_2241

... and a few behind the scenes with my dog Winston!


Screen Shot 2015-03-10 at 2.20.24 PM
Sunglasses :: Unique Vintage
Shoes :: Old, but love these & these
Hair Flower :: Miss Candyfloss
Stockings :: Silkies
Earrings :: Similar

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing! I do really like it! I know how much time it requires, but you did a really good job! Keep doing it!) I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really rock that Pinup Girl Clothing 'Vamp Dress'! The floral rose print is beautiful.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pinks and greens together, so this dress is just pefect in my eyes! I love it, so Spring-like - just what we need to cheer us up when the weather isn't quite cooperating yet. x

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel