Monday, March 9, 2015

Velvet & Top Hat || Pinup Girl Clothing "Gilda"

IMG_1789_2

The Archbishop Quigley Center building was designed with French Gothic style, and opened in 1905.  It's amazing to think of all the rich history on the streets I walk throughout Chicago - it's always fun to discover little facts about the gorgeous old architecture on every corner.  My Pinup Girl Clothing Gilda Dress seemed appropriately suited for French Gothic architecture!  I love it's dramatic velvet fabric, and figure-hugging shape.  I styled it with a combination from Niccoco Creations... a feathered mini top hat fascinator with the "Rachel" veil draped over the top.  Nicolle is so talented and creative - I just adore every piece I have.  The glamorous crystal accents and dramatic elements made this hat and veil a perfect pair, so I decided I needed to wear them both!

IMG_1770_2
IMG_1718_2
IMG_1691_2
IMG_1662_2
Hat & Veil :: Niccoco Creations
Shoes :: Unique Vintage


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces! I'm loving your fierce heels. Such a marvelous outfit and you look amazing!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel