Monday, April 27, 2015

Classic Yet Bold || Pinup Girl Clothing Polka Dot Wiggle Dress

IMG_5742

I always love combining classic looks with a little personalized sass, and this Pinup Girl Clothing Wiggle Dress by Deadly Dames is the perfect mix of both.  I actually always feel this vibe from Pinup Girl, which is one reason why I love them so much!  With fresh purple hair, I definitely added my own bold little touch.  As you know, I love all the stages of fading into softer lavender and then on to a grey blonde as well, so I'm excited to watch this color evolve throughout the coming weeks.  Over the weekend, I had the pleasure of attending Randolph Street Market for some vintage shopping.  Next month, Randolph will be moving outside for summer and I'm excited to do some more shopping throughout the warmer months.  I'll be doing a more in depth post with photos about Randolph soon!

IMG_5678
IMG_5660
IMG_5718
IMG_5666
IMG_5702
IMG_5729
IMG_5665
IMG_5814
Hat :: Forever 21
Shoes :: Unique Vintage
Gloves :: Light in the Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel