Friday, May 8, 2015

Corset Friday || Snakes & Eyelash Lace


Today's blog post will be a special lingerie highlight, and I'm excited to share with you a favorite new set.  The Frida by Playful Promises is exotic and a little dangerous... complete with vines, snakes, and  a fierce fishnet detail.  I love how it's alluring and demure, yet incredibly sultry all in one.  To complete the look, I added the Lola Babydoll by Ava Corsetry, via Kiss Me Deadly.  This piece has a stunning vintage-inspired eyelash lace trim along the edges and it's comprised of sexy sheer mesh.  I literally find myself lounging in this entire outfit for hours - I feel a bit like a queen with it's feminine but powerful details.  Not only do I feel amazing, but it's also very comfortable!  I paired this set with my previously reviewed satin CS-201, and next week I will have a brand new corset to share with you...



Lingerie Set :: Playful Promises
Babydoll Slip :: Ava Corsetry via Kiss Me Deadly
Stockings :: What Katie Did
Garter Belt :: Agent Provocateur
Corset :: Orchard Corset
Hair Accessory :: NiccoCo Creations
Shoes :: Flirty Lingerie

1 comment:

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel