Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Printed Satin || Kiss Me Deadly Lingerie Review

IMG_7055

I recently reviewed the Jacquotte by Kiss Me Deadly in this Corset Friday post last month, but in showing off the corset I was unable to include the amazing longline girdle from this range.  I absolutely love that it is based on vintage styles with interwoven panels, and it's perfectly feminine details.  It features 4 suspender straps, sheer organza bows, and of course the surprisingly deadly twist to it's floral print!  Made of the softest satin, it also has just the right amount of comfortable stretch.  I paired the Jacquotte set with KMD's smooth matt knit stockings in an opaque matching electric blue.

IMG_6995
IMG_7027
IMG_6989
IMG_6961
Girdle :: Kiss Me Deadly
Lingerie Set :: Kiss Me Deadly
Stockings :: Kiss Me Deadly
Earrings :: Similar
Corset :: Orchard Corset

3 comments:

  1. I've got the bra and knickers but now think I should have bought the longline girdle too! Looks fab on you, super photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that it is based on vintage styles with interwoven panels, and it's perfectly feminine details. It features 4 suspender straps, sheer organza bows lingerie

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel