Monday, May 4, 2015

The Dottie || Beach in the City

IMG_6341

When I lived in San Diego, I rarely actually went to the beach.  I discovered very quickly that I'm much more drawn to glamour and dressing up, so the city life just makes a lot more sense for me.  What I love about Chicago is that I live in a big city, and yet I still feel that I have the best of everything.  I love experiencing all the seasons and wearing my wools in the winter, and then in the summer I still have the beaches just in case I feel so inclined.  Lake Michigan is one of the few lakes in the world to actually have small tides like the ocean, and therefore produce waves along the shore.  Red Dolly Swimwear specializes in classy handmade swimsuits, and The Dottie is one flirty number! I love the fun color combination, and how it makes me feel sexy yet modest at the same time.

IMG_6281
IMG_6377
IMG_6109
IMG_6212
Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 9.43.33 AM
Swimsuit :: Red Dolly Swimwear
Scarf :: Vintage 
Shoes :: Similar
Sunglasses :: Unique Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel