Wednesday, June 10, 2015

1940's Bloomers || Ava & Rose Cotton Playsuit

IMG_9582 copy

While I love the glamour of Fall and Winter styles most of all, I really appreciate having all seasons to look forward to.... and Chicago's long summer days definitely bring back some nostalgia.  Few of you probably know that I was born in the south, right by Elvis's Graceland in Memphis Tennessee.  I have memories of my grandparents' backyard and hot summer nights catching fireflies.   From there we moved to the East Coast where I spent much of my childhood before relocating to the West Coast.  I'm so grateful for my time living around the US and around the world.  I think it has allowed me to think differently and really find out who I am.  I never want to be stuck in following along with a mindset of one location, and I'm filled with wonder at how much more is out there to discover.

For the hottest summer days right into nights, you will find me in this adorable 1940's bloomer-style playsuit by Ava and Rose Boutique.  It's light cotton fabric and elasticized waist allow for comfort yet curve accentuation, making this piece perfect for staying cute in any casual activity - even during the heat of summer.  Ava and Rose provides brilliant functional yet chic vintage-inspired playsuits, with fasteners for the powder room!  Their feminine styles allow for staying glamorous while lounging, for bridal boudoir, and even as a teddy for sleeping.

IMG_9617 copy
IMG_9506 copy
IMG_9462 copy
IMG_9595 copy
IMG_9542 copy
Playsuit & Hair Scarf :: Ava and Rose Boutique
Earrings :: Oasap
Nude Seamed Fishnet Stockings :: Capezio
Heels :: Old but love these & these
Love this

3 comments:

  1. You look so stunning in these photos. Lovely bloomers they are super cute <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look, love the fishnets
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel