Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Black Butterflies || Noir in Summer

IMG_0853 copy

My summer dreams are filled with thoughts of English gardens, elegant patio dining, and perhaps cocktails on the roof with city views to end the night.  I love to indulge in glamour all year long, and the elegant Noir Antique Masquerade Veil by Vintage Box has the perfect elements for my daydreams.  It's feminine lace butterflies are reminiscent of Spring, yet it's rare heavy veil masks the eyes to create an air of mystery and beauty.  Equally elegant is the Doll Me Up Vixen Vondetta, yet it's versatility provides endless ways to wear this classic piece.  Wishing you a luxurious summer day, with lots of magical daydreaming... in the shade, for me!

A Presto!

IMG_0t9h23
IMG_0897 copy
IMG_0574 copy
IMG_0784f copy
IMG_0902 copy
IMG_0926 copy
IMG_0770 copy
IMG_0907
IMG_0847
IMG_0582
Top :: Doll Me Up
Skirt :: Oasap
Box Handbag :: Old, but dreaming of this one
Shoes :: Unique Vintage
Veil :: Vintage Box 1947
Belt :: Similar

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - the whole outfit! I love the cross over halter style of the top - I have the Penny dress from Collectif with a similar neckline, but really want some tops too. And the fabric of the skirt is beautiful.
    Sian xx Rebel Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classic look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful dress, and a gorgeous veil! I love the little black butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an elegant look, so surprisingly summery! People tend to avoid wearing black in the summer, but that's such an old-school summer rule. Black can look summery as well, and you did a great job of that in this outfit! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo
    Sockwun
    ExtraExtravagant.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's perfect!!!

    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're gorg

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel