Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Glamour at the Park || Unique Vintage Dash-Printed Day Dress

IMG_8395 copy copy

Today's dash-printed dress by Unique Vintage is one of those dresses that you truly want to grab and wear in a dash!  It is the easiest day dress to wear for any Spring occasion... it's comfortable and yet still looks completely polished.  I styled it specifically for the versatility of going from the park, to city streets, and then on to lunch.  This dress is the perfect everyday piece for the glamour-loving pinup.  I paired it with yet another favorite piece by Deviously Sweet Designs.  This bow veil will be frequently circulating my outfits from now on... I adore everything about it.

Buon Giorno di Primavera!

IMG_8355 copy
IMG_8127 (1) copy
IMG_8380 copy
IMG_8347 copy
IMG_8333 copy
IMG_8206
IMG_8294 copy
Dress :: Unique Vintage
Shoes :: Similar here & here
Pearls :: Vintage

2 comments:

  1. That Unique Vintage day dress is lovely! I love the flare of its dash-print skirt, the colour of the bodice and the pretty bow. You look fabulous.

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel