Monday, June 29, 2015

Posh Park || Royal Blue & Glassy Pink

IMG_1279 copy

My dapper Unique Vintage 1950's swing dress called for a lush yet manicured backdrop.  The proper architecture and colorful gardens of Lincoln Park appropriately paired with this almost British-inspired royal blue frock.  In complementing it's feminine feel, I styled this piece with soft luxurious accents... Ceci Punch Designs is one of my new very favorite places for jewelry shopping.  Today's soft pink glassy earrings are a feminine work of art.  Ceci crafts her pieces from high quality true vintage beads, and the weight and feel to these beauties are testaments to her exquisite work and luxurious quality.  You will be seeing many more of her designs in my upcoming posts, and I can't wait to share more with you...

Cheers!

IMG_1015 copy
IMG_1261 copy
IMG_1244 copy
IMG_1326 copy copy copyIMG_1280 copy
IMG_1333 copy
IMG_1232 copyIMG_1313 copy
IMG_1004 copy
Dress :: Unique Vintage
Earrings :: Ceci Punch Designs
Belt :: Similar
Shoes :: Similar

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing <3
    That pink hat is stunning, its like a powderpuff in your hair, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look!amazing colour!

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel