Friday, July 10, 2015

Corset Friday || Current Favorite


Happy Friday!  After breaking it in a bit more, I wanted to share with you a current favorite of mine:  Orchard Corset Longline CS-426 with hip ties.  This is the corset I wore underneath my dress in my birthday post, and you can see in the photo below the curve exaggeration it produces... adds a little more hip than my usual!    I love that it's smooth for stealthing and so gorgeous for being seen.  I've actually been waist training at home in it as well, it is astonishingly comfortable.


Just a quick post today, but I have a lot of new corset information to share with you soon.  Until then be sure to visit Orchard Corset and my previous Corset Friday posts...  Have a great weekend!




3 comments:

  1. Stunning, so sexy.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much did the costume corset cost? I'm asking, not to be rude, but to find out how much I would have to pay for something similar from their website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just curious as to how much an Orchard corset like the one above costs. Sorry if I'm a bit forward, I'm just really hoping that it is some what a reasonable price, as well as comfortable?

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel