Friday, July 17, 2015

Corset Friday || OC Limited Edition CS-201 Waspie in Lilac Cotton


Happy Corset Friday!  Today I'm excited to share with you this gorgeous Limited Edition CS-201 Waspie in Lilac Cotton from Orchard Corset.  Currently marked down from $119 to $55... this price is such a steal for this exquisite piece.  The 201 is made for Level 2/3 Silhouette so be sure to check and confirm that you're able to wear this style.  It was love at first sight when I first laid eyes on this soft lavender shade - one of my favorite colors.  I've not quite fully broken it in, but I can already tell that it is extremely comfortable due to it's curve design over the hips.  I'll be wearing this piece for stealthing, but it would be a crime to never show it off... so I'm excited to pair it with different lingerie for lounging glamorously in this feminine masterpiece.  How beautiful would it be peeking through sheer dresses too?  Be sure to snag this limited beauty before it's sold out...



Corset :: Orchard Corset
Bra :: Playful Promises
Brief :: Similar

1 comment:

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel