Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Pinup Swim Series || Part 1: Glamour Doll

IMG_2768 copy

Welcome to my 4-part Pinup Swimwear Series, where you will eventually see 4 of my favorite swimsuits I'm loving this summer!  Today meet my "glamour doll" look, combining a classy bullet-like gingham swimsuit from Sugar Doll Swim with decadent Swarovski crystals.  I love how Sugar Doll stays true to vintage authenticity, yet while adding their own originality.  I was amazed at the quality of this set... It has a sturdiness that allows for just the right give, and combined with so much style.

Location was set at Oak Street Beach, a popular beach spot since the 1920's... and through the 1960's it's sand area was twice as large.  This shoreline hang out still resembles it's high society history with antique luxury buildings lining the coast, and iconic patio restaurant comprised of classic wood and yellow umbrellas.  Just like this luxurious location, my new cat-eye frames have quite the dazzling story.  Dusted with 126 Swarovski crystals in honor of Marilyn's birth year, 1926, The Marilyn just might be my favorite pair of sunglasses I've ever owned.  Matching my style perfectly, it exudes high glamour, elegance and sex appeal... all wrapped into one beautiful creation.  Only 926 will ever be made, so grabbing these beauties quickly is obviously a must.

IMG_2678 copy
IMG_2847 copy
IMG_2945 ecopy
IMG_2739 copy
IMG_2902 scopy
IMG_284s9 copy
IMG_2682 copy
IMG_2938 copy
IMG_2903 copy
IMG_2766 copy
Swimsuit :: SugarDoll {bottom here}
Sunglasses :: Marilyn Monroe Eyewear
Shoes :: Flirty Lingerie
Earrings :: Old, but love these & these



1 comment:

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel