Monday, August 31, 2015

Blush Powderpuff || Polly Picnic Playsuit

IMG_6843 copy copy

A 50's pinup spends her summer days at the park, lounging in gingham and feminine frills, but always in the shade!  There is no better way for a vintage doll to picnic than in her gingham Powderpuff Polly Picnic Playsuit, and today I'm featuring the brand new blush colourway!  True to the times, this adorable playsuit has little shorties attached underneath, so with ease I could frolic and tumble in the fresh cut grass.  I rarely find the feature of both skirt and shorties with playsuit reproductions... this beauty is a gem.  With Chicago's hot summer days, Polly Picnic is so perfect for dressing up even the most casual days with a more stylish alternative.  Adding glamour and femininity even through the months of high temperatures is completely possibly thanks to Powderpuff Boutique.   A matching pink powderpuff hat seemed only fitting and you all know how much I adore my crystal bow-adorned Shelby by Vintage Box 1947.

Powderpuff Boutique was kind enough to offer 20% off everything in their shop, just for my readers!  Simply enter code: CHICAGOCHIC when checking out, valid for the next 7 days.  Shipping is a flat rate of $25 international, and $15 Australia wide.

IMG_6972 copy
IMG_6890 copy
IMG_6855 jcopy
IMG_6878 copy
IMG_6978 copy
IMG_6936
IMG_6850 copy
IMG_6840 copy copy
Playsuit :: Powderpuff Boutique
Hat :: Vintage Box 1947
Gloves :: Similar
Shoes :: Similar

1 comment:

  1. Love this adorable dress!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel