Wednesday, August 5, 2015

City Sailor || Le Palais Vintage 50's Striped Dress

IMG_4501 copy copy

As fashion prepares for Fall/Winter, I too am beginning to feel excitement for the impending change. In the meantime however I love living in the moment, so I've been sure to keep my favorite summer pieces on constant rotation for as much time as summer is still here.  Today's 50's Striped Dress is the first of my 4-part Le Palais series to come, and what a beauty she is!  Miss Winny's design is unique, sophisticated, and sexy all in one.  I paired today's maritime look with cat-eye sunglasses, anchor earrings, and a vintage scarf.

Cheers to the final countdown of summer...  I'll be toasting with my husband's fresh Italian style clam/mussel pasta tonight and pink champagne compliments of a recent tasting with Veuve Clicquot!

IMG_4553 copy
IMG_4575 copy copy copy
IMG_4519 copy
IMG_4543 copy copy
IMG_4536 copy copy
IMG_4633 copy copy
IMG_4592 copy copy
Dress :: Le Palais Vintage
Scarf :: Vintage
Earrings :: Ceci Punch Designs
Sunglasses :: Unique Vintage
Shoes :: Similar

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful look for summertime!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a million bucks! Such a pretty dress

    http://welcometoflipsville.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel