Friday, August 7, 2015

Corset Friday || Corsets When Sick


Happy Corset Friday!  Today's post will be short and sweet this time, because I've actually been on bed rest the past few days due to a back strain.  Whenever your body is not 100%, even if it's just a cold, I strongly recommend that you don't wear corsets at all.  Despite corsets being safe, they are still unnatural to the body and could slow down your healing process.  In some cases they can make your condition worse.  When I'm well on the mend however, the first corset I reach for is the above style - the Orchard Corset 201 Mesh waspie as I recently reviewed here.  It's stretch details allow for some flexibility and feel much easier on my body.

I'll have something a little different next week!  In the meantime I'll see you back here on Monday as always for a new outfit post... 

Xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel