Monday, August 17, 2015

Meow || Powderpuff Femme Fatale Catsuit

IMG_5923 copy

For the 50's femme fatale lovers like myself, the sassy Powderpuff Catsuit is a head-turner... and a staple for any curve-loving pinup!  While I styled this satin beauty as a halter top, it can also be worn crossed at the front - I can't decide which way I love more.  As you all know very well, I'm all about feminine curves as a regular corset wearer, and there probably isn't a garment out there more fitting of an hourglass accentuation than this.  To match the catsuit's perfect attitude I naturally paired it with marabou puffs, Swarovski Marilyn cat-eyes & matching leopard accents.

Powderpuff is an Australian brand with completely original vintage-inspired styles.  Their designs are the perfect mix of vixen, sophisticated, and sweet.  This is the first of my Powderpuff series... much more to come!

IMG_5865 copy
IMG_5942 copy copy copy
IMG_6019 copy copy
IMG_5985 copy copy
IMG_5926 copy
IMG_5889
Catsuit :: Powderpuff Boutique
Shoes :: Unique Vintage
Sunglasses :: Marilyn Monroe Eyewear
Earrings :: Similar
Clutch :: Similar here & here

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fierce! Love your leopard belt.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous and sexy and I love it!!

    http://noreenkhanom.blogspot.com/2015/08/everyday-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel