Friday, September 4, 2015

Corset Friday || Baby Blue Hourglass


Happy Friday, darlings!  Today I'm lounging around in my 2 most comfortable essentials: my Doll Me Up Darling Vixen Vondetta Top (here in baby blue) and my Orchard Corset CS-201 Mesh Waspie.  For my newer readers, read just why I find this corset the most comfortable I own in my previous review here.  As I've stated before, I also find this corset to be the best for hiding under clothes as I find that it smoothly molds to my body.  I plan to go into depth about hiding your corset under clothes in a future post, as I continue to receive this question a lot.  I've featured this perfect top in black, and navy/white stripes and as you can tell, it's a pinup essential for my closet!  It is so versatile that you can dress it up with a pencil skirt, wear it with some sassy capris, or simple lounge glamorously as I'm doing today...

I'll see you on Monday as always with a new outfit post!

Xoxo,
Rachel

Doll Me Up Darling Top,Vintage Scarf, Starlet Fever Brooch, Vintage Belt }



2 comments:

  1. You look amazing in your Doll Me Up Vixen Vendetta Top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty color!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel