Wednesday, October 7, 2015

1940's Beauty Sleep || Jools Couture Harlow Sleep Set

IMG_0872 copy

1940's glamour meets comfort with the Jools Couture Harlow Sleep Bra Set.  While it's vintage ruching and crystal embellishments imbue the utmost elegance, this feminine loungewear is made of the softest stretch modal.  It also has non underwire cups, which is perfect for soft support and deep beauty-sleeping.  Jools has one of the best selections of boudoir nightwear I've seen, and their designs are the perfect blend of a vintage aesthetic and unique originality.  Our set today is our own 1930-built antique apartment home, and we recently received the most amazing persian rug on sale at Amazon.  There are so many gorgeous rugs at amazing prices!  I'll list a few more of my favorite styles with the outfit details after the photos...

Bonne Nuit!

IMG_0994 cohpy copy
IMG_1016 chopy
IMG_0846 copy
IMG_0869 copy
IMG_0946 copy
IMG_0939 copy
IMG_0901 copy
IMG_0918 ucopy
IMG_0856 copy
IMG_1099
Sleep Set :: Jools Couture
Faux Fur :: Amazon
Mule Slippers :: Unique Vintage
Rug :: Amazon 
Other rug favorites :: Here, here & here


5 comments:

  1. You look divine. Also, your apartment is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of that Jools Couture Harlow Sleep set! I especially love those classically cut matching vintage 1940s high-waisted ruched full briefs!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2015/09/fbloggers-lingerie-haul-excuses-old.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous!
    Have a nice week!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been visiting the Jools Couture site over and over for months now, just dying to buy something. I agree they have a uniqueness to their offerings that I think would give a little something extra to my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel