Monday, October 5, 2015

Cherry Red || Fatale Dress by The Pretty Dress Company

IMG_0510 copy

Proposed in 1902 and constructed in 1928, La Salle Street Bridge is just another piece of history that surrounds me each day.  It is so easy to feel the excitement of yesteryear, and what better match for the glamour of Chicago's past than the sultry Fatale Red Pencil Dress by The Pretty Dress Company...  This piece is the epitome of 1950's va voom, and made me feel like walking pinup art with it's hourglass-accentuating silhouette!  Not to mention, red is the ultimate femme shade as it's just as ladylike as it is fierce, so I decided to drench myself in scarlet with a matching belt and veiled bow.  Miss Fatale actually comes with a black patent belt, so I know I'll be wearing this again with classic noir accents.  There is so much versatility with The Pretty Dress Company's chic classic designs, which is one of the reasons I love them so much.  The Fatale style I especially adore, as it's striking off-shoulder neckline elegantly accentuates a lady's shoulders and décolletage.

"Bright reds - scarlet, pillar-box red, crimson or cherry... There is certainly a red for everyone." Christian Dior, 1950


IMG_0543 copy
IMG_0434 copy
IMG_0421 copy copy
IMG_0572
IMG_0520 copy
IMG_0416 copy copy
IMG_0526 copy
IMG_0t386 copy
IMG_0368 copy
IMG_0430 copy
IMG_0386 copy
IMG_0376 copy copy
Shoes :: Shoes of Prey
Belt :: Similar

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Ensemble. I just love this red fatale dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me die for these PDC dresses! They're SO expensive I'm nervous to order one and be disappointed. You look so amazing though! <3

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel