Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Flocked Chiffon || Daytime Black & White

IMG_2328 copy

For daytime in the city, black and white never ceases to feel classic, smart and chic.  I've always loved the hint of "bad girl" mixed with a demure outfit, as the likes of classic pinups often demonstrated.  I also love the endless styling potential of this sheer Chiffon Tie Blouse, and My AP bandage bra peeking through adds the most subtle dash of naughty to an otherwise very modest ensemble.  There are so many beautiful details on my Unique Vintage flocked button-up, and it can be styled extra conservative with a white undershirt, or with a little hint of sass as I opted for today.

On days that I'm planning to dash around town, I'm rarely seen without a vintage scarf in some styling form!  I either wear it around my hair to keep pin curls or a chignon in place, around my neck for a sophisticated accessory, or as a chic bow headband/wrap as I've done today.  It's definitely one of the vintage adornments that I can't live without!  This gorgeous Fall day was spent with a good friend, and it felt too festive to not stop by Grant Park and soak in nature's changing leaves and cool breezes...

IMG_2281 copy
IMG_2456
IMG_2395
IMG_2683
IMG_2283
IMG_2555
IMG_2291
IMG_2460 copy
IMG_2308
Shoes :: Unique Vintage 
Bag :: Unique Vintage 
Scarf :: Vintage
Sunglasses :: Marilyn Monroe Eyewear
Stockings :: Carpezio 
Skirt :: Oasap
Bra peeking through :: Old Agent Provocateur, but love these by Dita Von Teese 

4 comments:

  1. Amazing skirt! Beautiful and fancy look!
    Thank you for inspiration, you have great blog! Good luck!

    Welcome in my blog Ritalifestyle ¦ Instagram @m_margaritka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant outfit, perfectly styled! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how classy and stylish this looks.
    xo Tiesha JonesPatrick
    http://www.blackjewlsandredlips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel