Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday || Waterfront Walk After Sunset

IMG_1747

Bonjour, and Happy Friday!  Chicago's history expands all the way out to the shores of Lake Michigan, where beach goers in the 1920's used to flock all summer long.  As I previously mentioned, my mom and brother were in town last week so we took full advantage of all the beauty Chicago has to offer!  Today is all about our after-sunset walk along lakeshore, as the city lights were softly twinkling and the water sat still and calm.  I'm such a morning person, but this walk reminded me that I need to take advantage of evenings like this more often.  Many of you often ask me about my version of casual style.  While I usually opt for simple day dresses, this particular long walk was to result in a movie night at home, so high waisted stretch trousers and a mint knit top from Unique Vintage were the perfect choice.

IMG_1718
IMG_1762
IMG_1699
IMG_1741 (1)
Trousers :: American Apparel & similar here 
Shoes :: Kate Spade (Sold out but similar here
Faux Pearl Earrings :: Similar

3 comments:

  1. Your photos are always so amazing!!!
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/2015/10/win-pair-of-firmoos-eyeglasses.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fabulous!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your always so pretty!

    www.thatpinup.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel