Friday, November 20, 2015

Alley Cat || Powderpuff 50's Catsuit

IMG_4510

Like a cat lurking in city alleys... The staple for all who love a 50's bad girl bombshell look, is definitely the Femme Fatale Catsuit from Powderpuff Boutique!  From her luxe curve-hugging stretch satin fabric to sassy wide animal-print belt, every aspect is head-turning.  I also love the classic pedal-pusher length, slimming split leg detail and versatile bustline.  Previously I featured this beauty as a halter top, but today I'm showcasing the ultimate "va voom" style with a criss-crossed look!

I couldn't possibly wear a cat-suit without my favorite Swarovski-strewn cat-eye sunglasses from Marilyn Eyewear.  You've all seen my highlights of the first lavish movie palace in America but  today we're up to no good.  So this kitten made her way to yet another alley, the side of our favorite landmark The Chicago Theatre.

Happy Friday!

{Note: I don't smoke, it's used as a prop in this set}

IMG_4651
IMG_4433 copy copy
IMG_4613
IMG_4618
IMG_4573 copy
IMG_4431 copy
IMG_4380 cdopy
IMG_4488
IMG_4409 copy
IMG_4462
IMG_4612 copy
Sunglasses :: Marilyn Eyewear
Shoes :: Unique Vintage
Scarf :: Vintage 
Earrings :: Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel