Friday, November 13, 2015

Leatherette || Unique Vintage High Neck Dress

IMG_4770

Meet Leatherette, a sultry femme fatale stretch leather-look dress that satisfies the 50's bad girl like nothing else can.  I immediately think of Bettie Page, Jessica Rabbit, Betty Brosmer, Sandra D, & maybe even a super hero!  Curves and confidence... this is exactly how I would describe this dress by Unique Vintage, but I would add refined because it's high neckline and subtle front slit represent a more classic style of sensuality - my favorite, in fact.  I wanted to glamorize the leatherette even further so I added a gold floral necklace, a gold leaf barrette, and kept the rest of the styling pretty simple.

Friday night makes the perfect time to bring femme fatale to the party... with a little leather & glamour!

IMG_4768 copy copy
IMG_4752 copy
IMG_4747 copy copy
IMG_4765 copy copy
IMG_4714 copy copy
Dress :: Unique Vintage
Necklace :: Old but love this one
Earrings :: Oasap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel