Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Peppermint Dreams || Jools Couture Mint Rose Slip + Pinupworship Special

IMG_3454 copy

Lounging never felt so sweet thanks to my dog Winston for joining this set, and thanks to the most adorable nighty slip from Jools Couture.  This pretty peplum piece is from the Jools Boudoir Dream Baby collection, featuring the most original 1950's designs.  This delicate mint rose slip is just as soft and luxurious as it is beautiful, and truly the best loungewear for the classic pinup.  Today I paired it with vintage lime green accents, and I can't wait to add a plush robe & slippers and live in this cozy slip all throughout the holidays.  Glamour with comfort, it truly exists thanks to Jools!

Also, I'm honored to share a little bit about my long-time friend, Pinupworship.  Pete has created a kind, beautiful, and supportive world for pinups, and he doesn't tolerate any sort of negativity whatsoever.  Pinupworship stemmed from Pete's love of this classic aesthetic, and has grown into a main "hub" for all pinups alike on social media!  I am honored to call him a friend, and I'm excited to share with you the brand new Pinupworship t-shirt design, as modeled by the gorgeous Isabella (@bellabellzzz).  You all know I don't wear a lot of tees, but if anyone can get me in one, it's definitely Pinupworship!  :)  Be sure to follow on Instagram & Facebook, and give back some of the support he gives to others daily!

♥ Sweet Dreams ♥ 

IMG_3449 copy copy
IMG_3371 copy
IMG_1909
IMG_3349
IMG_3325 copy copy
IMG_3315 copy
IMG_3403 copy
IMG_3331 copy

and the Pinupworship tee...

IMG_3486 scdsopy
IMG_3466 copy copy
Slip :: Jools Couture
T-shirt :: Pinupworship
Shoes :: Old Steve Madden, but love these too 
Scarf :: Vintage
Bow Clip :: Mane Message

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that green slip is just GORGEOUS! I hope Jools Couture comes to the UK, I would love to buy that! x

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel