Monday, November 2, 2015

The Girl Can't Help It || Glamour Bunny Melanie 1950's Wiggle

IMG_3600

Happy November!  There's nothing quite like a sunny Autumn day, where golden light shines bright and yet the chill of the air is cool and crisp.  Sun hats are perfect for the transition, and I felt a bit like Jerri Jordan with my black wide brim chapeau de soleil!  Speaking of Jayne Mansfield, her extreme measurements have been quite the inspiration to me as a corset-wearer.  I've found myself relating to her image as I'm regularly cinched at the waist, creating the classic hourglass effect that I love so much.

This is why I'm so glad I've found British brand Glamour Bunny, as their designs reflect the ultimate vision of femininity.  The Melanie Wiggle Dress in particular accentuates the 50's hourglass aesthetic beautifully, and it's long sleeves are perfect for Fall.  It is made of a stretch bengaline with just the perfect amount of give, hugging all the right places.  Glamour Bunny not only provides a wide range of bombshell-like garments, but also carries shoes and accessories.  My Melanie today is paired with sassy leopard accents, including the Cherry Shoes in glitter black, and Barrel Pinup Bag in leopard!

Cheers to a new month and let the Fall festivities continue!

IMG_3635
IMG_3552
IMG_3913
IMG_3642 copy
IMG_3531 copy copy
IMG_373k7
IMG_3794 copy
IMG_3785 copy copy
IMG_3671
IMG_3660
IMG_3624
IMG_3608 (1)
IMG_3634
Dress :: Glamour Bunny
Shoes :: Glamour Bunny
Gloves & Scarf :: Vintage
Hat :: Nordstrom

7 comments:

  1. You're giving Mansfield a run for her money! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always look stunning!

    www.thatpinup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in purple, love the leopard accents!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love this outfit x

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel