Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Bright Holiday || The Pretty Dress Magenta Velvet



It's almost Christmas Day!  I'm off to the holiday parties in this vibrant Magenta Fatale Dress... the 6th of our Pretty Dress Company holiday series.  Gold is today's jewel of choice, as I added accessories of matching fuchsia and gilded details.  I'm always hoping for a white Christmas, but our season has been rainy and strangely warmer than usual.  So I added a feminine umbrella, hand-warming muff, and closed toe shoes for today's festive soiree ensemble.  With backdrops of classic decorations on glazed terra-cotta and a moody purple skyline, today's sultry frock dazzles like the striking piece she is.

Let the soirees begin!  
Avec Amour xx










Outfit Details:

The Pretty Dress Company Magenta Velvet Fatale Dress
Ceci Punch Designs Gold Vintage Heart Earrings
Tuesdai Handmade Fuchsia Velvet Handbag
Unique Vintage Ruffled Parasol Umbrella

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore your blog - just discovered you via IG! xoxo - Elle

    www.ellevj.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel