Monday, December 28, 2015

Golden Era Glamour || New Year's Eve with The Pretty Dress



What better place for our Pretty Dress Company holiday finale than the first grand movie palace in America, and Chicago's famed landmark!  Sparkle, lights, and 1921 built Chicago Theatre's historic marquee.  The elegant Fatale Sequin Pencil Dress is everything I envision a perfect holiday frock to be, and especially perfect for the glamour of New Year's.  You all know how much I love the hourglass silhouette, and the added sequins have me feeling extra fancy for this festive week.  A little tip - the Sequin Fatale is a limited edition design and is currently on sale here...


So the countdown begins - more NYE dazzle coming up, stay tuned!
Salute! Cin cin!











Outfit Details:

The Pretty Dress Company Black Sequin Fatale Pencil Dress
Vintage Stole
Unique Vintage Slingback Heels
Unique Vintage Crystal Drop Earrings


3 comments:

  1. These pics are unbelievable cool! I just don't have words for it, stunning!

    Happy holidays
    Fashionhappens.Be

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Black Sequin Fatale Pencil Dress from The Pretty Dress Company looks stunning on you and I love the back seamed stockings. You must have literally stopped traffic in that beautiful outfit! These photos of you are fabulous.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get bored of looking at your figure. I've never seen a corset as exploitative: if worn right, it simply makes a beautiful woman look (and feel) even more beautiful. I'll bet you drew a lot of stares!

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel