Friday, December 4, 2015

Tartan for Thanksgiving || The Pretty Dress Holiday Series Part 3

IMG_6748 copy

Happy Friday!  For Part 3 of my Pretty Dress Holiday Series today, I'm sharing a recap of my Tartan-filled Thanksgiving.  The wind and rain just added to the cozy feeling of candles, warm drinks, and of course an overindulgence of food in the comfort of a warm home.  For some last minute running around in the daytime, I stepped out in my appropriate holiday fabric of choice... festive red tartan.  This limited edition design of the iconic Fatale Dress is a gem not to be passed up, and so versatile for day or night.  As you can see, I donned this frock from morning errands to evening holiday fun!  Another aspect I love is the extra full skirt which feels even more feminine and ladylike.

Thanksgiving is already behind us, and Christmas is quickly on the way.  I don't know about you but I'm on a mission to experience every bit of December's magic as possible!  I have SO much more in store to share with you, so stay tuned right here and on my instagram.  I'm currently in Seattle with a few fun things in store...

IMG_7946
IMG_7829
IMG_7914
IMG_6756
IMG_7933
IMG_6726

And an iPhone snap during the cozy evening festivities... scarf is off & cocktail in coupe!


Gloves :: Prada {old, but similar here & here}
Scarf & Muff :: Vintage
Umbrella :: Unique Vintage

1 comment:

  1. This is such a glamorous dress. You look amazing!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel