Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Winter Floral || Unique Vintage Swing Style

IMG_8092

Luxurious winter coats are among my favorite Fall/Winter necessities, especially when they are extra feminine like the Unique Vintage Colette Dress Coat!  With a full skirt and fuzzy faux fur details, I feel like a snow princess in this beautiful piece... today though, in the rain!  Appropriately paired beneath, is the the High Society Swing Dress featuring romantic magenta florals and a swiss dot overlay.  To add a little mention of today's location... this walkway is home to a church built in 1912 in Gothic Revival style.  It is the oldest structure on Michigan Avenue, with the exception of the Chicago Water Tower which actually survived the Great Chicago Fire of the 1800's.  This church is listed on the National Register of Historic Place, and it's architectural design is stunning - hopefully someday soon I can share more with you.

Visit Unique Vintage for gorgeous new Fall & Winter pieces, arriving each week!  Coming up next, more holiday magic...

IMG_8178 copy
IMG_8185
IMG_8090
IMG_8195 (1)
IMG_8017
IMG_8175
Dress :: Unique Vintage
Shoes :: Similar
Sweater :: Similar here & here
Gloves :: Similar

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! You look stunning.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the overlay, such a fun detail - I was confused at first because I thought the pattern had polkadots! That coat is stunning, must be fantastic to be able to wear such glamorous things and be cosy and warm :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful combination - I adore both the coat and dress! Stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I really do like that overlay detail. x

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel