Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!


I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all so much for your love in 2015, and always!  It was a year full of joys and sorrows, with triumphs and loss.  This was the year God took my dad home to be with Him, and for a while it was very hard to go on.  Yet I was immediately flooded with love and kindness from my friends, family, all of you!  My husband picked me up and carried me as he always does.  His love and adoration always keeps me going, and our 9 years of marriage has been a partnership of everything from our aesthetic to our future dreams and goals.  2015 brought joy amidst the sorrow, and it was a big year for our passions.  Eric became a full time tailor and we also launched Atelier Jensen

I'm endlessly honored that you find inspiration here, and I'm excited for all that we have to share in 2016.  Thank you for your support, and cheers to a new year!

Avec Amour, 
x Rachel x

{Dress by The Pretty Dress Company, Hair Accessory by Niccoco Creations, Eric's suit is his own}

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picture!! Happy New Year 2016!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Rachel - I adore your blog! Wishing you well in the New Year!

    -Elle | www.ellevj.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Rachel! Beautiful photo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year beautiful lady! You're such an inspiration, not just in style but in your views on life. I am sorry for your loss and wish you all the best in the days before us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Wishing you and your husband a creatively fabulous 2016 x

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel