Monday, January 11, 2016

Pale Pink || Stop Staring Peplum Dress



Soft shades of winter emerged with a glow on this bright frosty day, and created a subtle pastel effect against the baby blue sky.  My pale pink dress seemed as though it was made for such a setting!  With  a peplum detail and bustier halter neckline, the Faith Dress by Stop Staring is dainty and feminine.  I added noir fluffy winter accessories with pin curls of course, and loved the aesthetic against a shining wintry backdrop.  My hand warming muff is a staple in my closet!

While Faith in pink is sold out, there is a beautiful houndstooth version, and another peplum style that I adore.   Stop Staring also recently added some gorgeous new arrivals, and I have my eye on so many for spring!

x Avec Amour x







Outfit Details: 

Stop Staring Peplum Dress - Available here in houndstooth, & another pink alternative
Wheels & Dollbaby Cardigan
Old Bow Hat Fascinator - similar here


1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine anyone managing not to stare at you showcasing that pale pink Stop Staring Peplum Dress! You look stunning! Your hair, lipstick and eye-mkeup all look perfect and beautiful.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel