Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Unique Vintage || Teal & Pom Poms


Unique Vintage is one of my go-to shops for 'the whole package' as they have so many great vintage inspired accessories to complement an outfit!  Nearly every piece I'm wearing in today's ensemble is from Unique Vintage, and they all fell together in perfect harmony like puzzle pieces.  I styled this daytime outfit around the chic Regina Teal Wiggle Dress - such a lovely color.  Deco earrings, lace hat & pom pom gloves completed the look!

UV just launched their first wave of spring arrivals, including some seriously adorable swimwear.  Can you believe Spring is just around the corner?  I'm secretly still missing the holiday season! :)  Be sure to check the end of this post for all the links for today's outfit!
x Avec Amour x




Outfit:

Unique Vintage (Collectif) Teal Wiggle Dress
Unique Vintage lace fascinator hat
Unique Vintage Pom Pom Gloves
Unique Vintage Deco Earrings
Unique Vintage patent leather handbag
Patent Heels - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel