Monday, February 15, 2016

1940's Vintage Dots || Everyday Glamour with Secrets in Lace



I hope your Valentine's Day was filled with love and glamour!  As you know, I believe every day is a reason for glamour, and I strive to make it a lifestyle as it was in eras gone by.  Luckily Secrets in Lace shares this passion and provides 100% authentic nylon stockings with true vintage style and quality.  Today's pair is the famous Reinforced Heel and Toe Vintage Dot in the most beautiful shade of grey, which also details the Secrets in Lace imprint on the welt.  I absolutely love how subtle the dot design is, imbuing a chic hint of pattern, and the soft shade of grey is such a perfect alternative option to a strong black stocking.

For a 40's inspired outfit, I was sure to match the dots on my sheer flocked chiffon blouse to my new nylon stockings!  Check out the rest of their elegant selections on the Secrets in Lace website and be sure to follow on Instagram: @secretsinlace

Avec Amour
Rachel xo








Outfit Details:

Secrets in Lace Vintage Dot Stockings
Pinup Girl Clothing Skirt
Cardigan - Similar here, herehere & here




5 comments:

  1. I love dotted stockings! And your bag is to die for!

    http://bookwormscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black looks amazing on you! Love your chic red bag too. So stylish!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so amazing with your black dress!

    www.NeptuneWild.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really stunning and stylish in this vintage outfit,super cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel