Monday, February 22, 2016

Evening Noir || Amiable Invitee Dress



My favorite decades are always reflected in my style, as I'm endlessly inspired by the 1930's - 1950's.  Taking bits and pieces from each decade, today's look has 30's deco decadence, 40's femme fatale and 50's bombshell all wrapped together.  The Amiable Invitee Dress is sleek and glamorous, and the perfect piece for creating a completely original look.  With a classic pencil silhouette, sultry deep neckline, & sturdy & flattering stretch fabric, this frock is simple yet powerfully feminine.    Never So Modern is a Chicago-based fashion site comprised of handpicked products from the best designers around the world.  They focus on elegance yet affordability, and offer a unique customer-oriented shopping experience by providing styling recommendations and answering any questions from occasions to pairings.

A few other glamorous pieces I love are Lady Paris Lace Dress & Black Brocade Full Midi Dress!  For more original designer styles, follow on Instagram.

Avec Amour, 
Rachel x♥x






Outfit Details:

Never So Modern Amiable Invitee Dress
Bettie Page Gold & Crystal Heels
Unique Vintage Deco Fringe Clutch

1 comment:

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel