Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Timeless Romance || Valentine's Day with Mair Fragrance



As Valentine's Day draws near and romance is in the air, I can't help but think of my own love story and how I've been very blessed.  I was lucky to find my soulmate early on, and this will be our 11th Valentine's Day together!  All of my biggest triumphs and most painful losses have been shared with my best friend.  We have seen the world together and grown together.  One of my favorite things about our relationship, is that we rarely disagree and our interests are the same!  It is something that our friends noticed since we were just dating years ago, and it has not changed.  I've been made to understand how rare and special this is, especially after so many years of marriage.

One passion we share is our deep love for the way life used to be in eras gone by.  The world was once filled with craftsmen who studied and perfected their art for years in their trade.  Cheap labor overseas was not utilized to make factory-processed products in order to make the largest possible profit.  Men were not afraid of the word "elegance" and strived to be polished gentlemen.  Women never ventured out into the world wearing sweatpants and a messy ponytail.  My, what the dating scene must have been like in those days!

All of this pondering brings me to the very reasons we love Mair Fragrance, and why I'm so happy to be sharing more about "Remember When" with you today.  Not only is Mair crafted with the finest European raw materials and produced here in the US, but the aura of this scent creates a feeling of classic, timeless romance.  It certainly gives me and Eric the nostalgia we crave, and brings us together in our passion for luxury.  Mair's notes of Italian Bergamot further take us back to a more personal time of our marriage, when we lived in Italy and travelled it's lush coastline.  The hints of wood remind us of the nights in campagna, filled with laughter, wine, and meals cooked over a wood-burning oven.

Timeless, nostalgic, and romantic. . . just the way I would describe our 11th Valentine's Day together!

Remember When by Mair Fragrance
$74.99 for 100 ml, only available at MairFragrance.com
(Limited time free shipping, from now until midnight February 14!)
@MairFragrance on Instagram
MAIR Fragrance on Facebook





Rachel Wears:

Jools Couture Satin & Eyelash Lace Dress
Wheels & Dollbaby sweater
Niccoco Creations Swarovski Veil
Unique Vintage Crystal Earrings

Eric Wears:

Eric's own Sartoria Jensen pin stripe trousers
Brioni cashmere silk knit tie - similar here
Albert Thurston skull braces  - Trafalgar brand is similar, shop here
Brioni Shirt - similar here

3 comments:

  1. These photos are just too adorable! Your husband poses very well, looking every inch the dapper gent here. Counting our blessings is so important, and it sounds like you both do treasure what you have together - isn't that the most perfect Valentine's message? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and such a beautiful couple! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. You two are adorable!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel