Monday, March 21, 2016

Cheetah || White Purls Spring/Summer 2016



In celebration of the brand new White Purls Spring/Summer collection, I'm excited to introduce the elegant, daring Katia Cheetah Fascinator.  It is difficult to describe the feeling of a White Purls piece until you own one for yourself... the craftsmanship can be seen and felt in every detail of milliner Myriam's hand-labored work.  I find myself wearing her pieces constantly, and Katia will be another favorite - from daytime to cocktails!

Cheetah print tends to bring out my desire for vibrancy, as it's such a bold and fun pattern.  In Spring and summer, I often wear brighter colors day into night, and today it's the Luck of the Irish in apple green.  Animal prints are versatile because they can be paired with nearly any solid color, and can add just the right pop of retro sophistication.

Peruse the stunning styles here, and follow White Purls on instagram!  I can't wait to share more of the new White Purls collection with you soon...


Avec Amour,
Rachel x♥x





1 comment:

  1. Oh that fascintor is gorgeous and that dress...wow looks amazing on you! xo

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel