Wednesday, March 23, 2016

China Blue || Easter with The Pretty Dress Company



It's almost Easter!  Today I'm celebrating with a sequel to "Garden Party" and another day consumed with a vivd array of blooms.  I'm in love with florals for Spring, and The Pretty Dress Company delights once again with the beautiful 1950's inspired Ascot China Blue Sorrento Swing Dress.  As you've seen both the Ascot design as well as the Sorrento pattern here before, you can imagine my thrill at discovering this marriage of both - hot off the new spring/summer collection press.

Ascot is a classic design, with the most flattering bustline and perfect feminine bows at the shoulders.  The China Blue Sorrento print has me feeling like a porcelain doll,  so I styled accordingly.  As a child, my mom can attest to my fervent passion for feminine fashion, especially on Easter.  I distinctly remember my excited dreams of white bonnets and frills each day leading up to the moment I could don said pairings on Easter Day.  Today it's not so different... sheer white lace gloves, vintage wicker embroidered handbag, and dainty vintage heels!  

Happy Easter!

Ascot China Blue Sorrento Swing Dress from The Pretty Dress Company
Fishnet Stockings by Secrets in Lace
Hair Comb by Niccoco Creations









4 comments:

  1. Stellar post! You look fantastic, such a gorgeous floral dress - especially for spring!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is absolutely stunning on you, adore the blue floral print and that handbag is amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful! Blue is so lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely beautiful dress, and you have styled it stunningly! Kx

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel