Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Dots on Dots || SIL Beige Vintage Dot Stockings



Daytime in the city demands a level of sophistication, and as my favorite era is the polished 1940's, I gladly oblige.  Yet for spring transition, I love trickling in subtle colors and patterns.  Luckily my Secrets in Lace beige Vintage Dot Stockings provide the perfect combination of elegance and merriment!  I introduced this 100% nylon RHT style in soft grey in this previous post, and it actually comes in 8 different shades of beautiful pinup-perfect dots!

In true nod to yesteryear, I matched dots with dots and pops of color.  My 1940's style slingbacks are accented with little canary dots, a perfect pairing for my pastel yellow Retro Bullet Bra peeking through flocked chiffon.  You all know this is my favorite bullet bra style, as I expressed my love in the lilac shade feature!  So stay tuned for more of this perfect summery yellow version, coming up soon...

Today's styles are: Secrets in Lace Retro Bullet Bra & Vintage Dot Stockings
Follow on Instagram: @SecretsInLace










2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderfully classic look and more to-die-for shoes! Just for a change, the polka dot stockings have a real impact - I have seen some bloggers with stockings with dots AND seams but I have't managed to get my hands on a pair yet! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and Spring-like! I love dotty hosiery and have a few pairs myself. x

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel