Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Garden Party || Easter Style with The Pretty Dress Company



Today I'm taking you to a floral-drenched world, saturated with blooms upon blooms, with the loveliest blossom of them all.... introducing the stunning new cream shade of the iconic Fatale Embroidered Pencil Dress!  As you learned from my Pretty Dress Company holiday series, from noir to cream, the exquisite detail and design of these embroidered frocks are incomparable.  With Easter less than three weeks away and Spring arriving shortly after, I'm filled with dreams of basking in endless flowers.  So today, let's luxuriate in their decadent fragrance!

When I lived in Rome, Easter brought so many "feste" throughout the month, and with it brought the newness of "primavera."  I can still smell the air as we strolled through La Villa Borghese gardens, and today's post is reminiscent of the beauty of Italia in my life.  I can't think of a more fitting dress for La Dolce Vita than a frock of embroidered rouge roses, creamy tulle overlay, and a classically sensual off-shoulder neckline.  Easter is one of my favorite holidays, and there is also nothing more appropriate than the shade of fresh ivory cream to welcome Spring's newness.

Today I'm wandering through my floral indulgence, with a French formal garden as my backdrop - which has actually been growing in this very location since the mid 1800s.  If only I could share it's aromatic scent with you, too!

The Pretty Dress Company Cream Fatale Embroidered Pencil Dress is available here, and be sure to peruse the entire new much-anticipated Spring collection!




















7 comments:

  1. So lovely! The dress fits you like a glove and I love the bright pops of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly beautiful dress, and what a perfect location. I can indeed almost smell the flowers if I use my imagination! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful dress, you look amazing as always! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is just stunning...just love it, especially on you! Gorgeous location as well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This floral dress is so chic! I LOVE the print! You look stunning.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a rosy dress!

    www.NeptuneWild.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel