Monday, March 14, 2016

La Femme En Rouge || The Pretty Dress Red Fishtail Gown



A red gown... it's a timeless classic, and the very embodiment of the glamour of the Golden Age.  From Marilyn Monroe & Jayne Mansfield, to Audrey Hepburn & Vivien Leigh, even  the fictional character of sensuality - Jessica Rabbit, donning a stamp of crimson rouge as become an icon of femme history.  While I tend to find myself choosing a black gown, The Pretty Dress Company has reminded me the of power of a ruby red.  The best part, is they designed this stunning Fatale Fishtail Gown in both red and black, and even 4 additional colors!

I drew inspiration from Marilyn Monroe and Betty Brosmer in styling, as both encompass just the vision I had for this glamorous gown.  The fishtail hemline creates a beautiful accentuation of the hourglass form, subtly flaring and flowing with a sea of graceful fluidity as you move.

She is a stunner when standing still, but a sight to behold in motion!

Avec Amour,
Rachel ♥

Outfit Details:

The Pretty Dress Company Fatale Red Fishtail Gown
Deviously Sweet Designs Red Bow Veil










And a Betty Brosmer pose!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my that dress is so stunning, love, love the red! I really adore your blog photos so much! xo

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel