Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Matching Mint || Technicolor Tones with The Pretty Dress Company



As my obsession for yesteryear grew throughout my teens and adulthood, I adored the attention to detail and perfectly matching elements on fashionable ladies of days gone by.  A meticulously planned aesthetic is so pleasing to my eye.  So today I bring you an immersion of matching mints, featuring the sophisticated Cara Mint Pencil Dress!  This luxe design by The Pretty Dress Company is classic, chic, elegant, and the perfect frock for today's neighborhood stroll.

I love adding pops of cherry red to solid colors, which made for a shocking combination against today's bright mint shades.  Colorful craftsmen homes line the streets of historic Old Town, with perfect white picket fences and even some original brick roads.  Cara certainly fits right in!  Because of Cara's sleek design, she could easily be fancied up for an evening look as well.


Outfit Details:

The Pretty Dress Company Cara Mint Pencil Dress
Ceci Punch Earrings
Unique Vintage Bag & Gloves
Mint Heels - Similar
Red Cardigan - Similar here 








Avec Amour,
Rachel x ♥ x

5 comments:

  1. This colour is so wonderful on you. I love the match with the shoes, but also the fabulous contrast with the red. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really impressed how polished Your looks are! I also love ensembles built round two leading colours. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love the mint and the red together...beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, red and mint is so right!! Really lovely look Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so lovely.........you are a fabulous model and great Fashionista.

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel