Monday, March 28, 2016

Sheer Chiffon || Secrets in Lace Ruffles & Bullets



Hot summer nights are on the horizon, when extended daylight tends to awaken new memories and ring of old nostalgia, all in one.  Having grown up partially on the east coast, balmy evenings hold a distant familiarity for me, which were awakened once again here in Chicago.

While we're still pretty far from the point of humidity, I'm well prepared with my Secrets in Lace Delicate Babydoll nighty  - I know I'll be lounging in it all throughout the warm seasons.  Every glamour girl needs a bit of ruffled sheer chiffon now and then, as demonstrated by late 1950's starlets and bombshells alike... Lucille Ball, Bridget Bardot, and Jayne Mansfield to name a few!  Secrets in Lace designed this pretty piece with 3 inches of ruffles, and even provide a sheer ruffled brief to match.  In true 1950's fashion, I styled this translucent design with my favorite retro bullet bra set peeking through!

All Lingerie by Secrets in Lace:


Follow Secrets in Lace on Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel