Friday, April 8, 2016

Glamour Goodies || New Recommended Shops


Happy Friday!  I wanted to share a quick post today with some new goodies & shops I've recently discovered, as well as some discount codes they have so kindly provided!

First up, is a modern brand who shares my love of luxury and quality.  When choosing modern technology trinkets and accessories, I also always look for the most glamorous of course!  Sudio is a Swedish Premium brand of elegant earphones designed with beauty and studio quality sound.  They weigh only 14 grams and are the lightest on the market so far, combining a driver and amplifier which separates the sound of every instrument in each song.  I am here to tell you, these are amazing.  They work via wireless technology so you don't need to have the string annoyingly attached to your cell phone, and the sound is beyond belief... simply takes you to another place!  Each set includes an exclusive leather case and an anti-tangle cable. 

15% Discount Code: ChicagoChic
Fast and Free Worldwide Shipping


Next, Happiness Boutique! They have so many shockingly glamorous vintage style earrings, and they offer free shipping + a customer reward program.  Happiness Boutique is currently offering a 10% discount for my followers until April 25! 

10% Discount Code: chicagochicblog 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel